The Stuck-In Prize for Creative Writing
Amaze us with your brilliance. Tell us what’s on your mind.
The ability to find possibilities, no matter the difficulties, is what Stuck-In is all about. We believe the ability to meet challenge with creativity is a gift young people bring to a world which needs new solutions, now.
- The topic of this prize is: Using Creativity for Change
- You may submit a short story, poem, song, essay, rap or spoken, filmed piece
- It may not exceed 1000 words
- We are looking for a response which best reflects the topic.
- Your submission can be typed, written neatly and scanned or recorded.
- Do your best with spelling but it doesn’t have to be perfect – we just want to read something inspiring, positive and creative
- This competition will close after the first 200 entries have been received
The winner will receive:
- Publication on our website and socials
- 1:1 critique with an Oxford English graduate
There will be one runner-up in this competition. The runner-up will receive:
- A 1-1 feedback session on their story and have their story published on our website.